Back to top
Skip to content
- You let your dog pick a spot on your bed first and then try to get comfortable with whatever room is left for you.
- Your dog has an armoire of designer doggy clothes.
- You have more pictures of your dog in the family photo album than of anyone else.
- You buy your dog an outfit because it matches yours.
- You email family and friends your dog’s wish list, so they’ll know exactly what he wants for Christmas.
- Your dog has his own facebook page & twitter account.
- Your dog has his own email address.
- Your dog has his own retirement account.
- Your dog gets credit card offers and catalogs in the mail.
- While preparing meals in the kitchen, your family constantly asking you: “Is that for us or Maisie?”