Back to top
Skip to content
- I hated practicing my Philipp finger exercises through my childhood. But my instructor, Lawrence LaGore (Michigan Conservatory of Music), told me that someday I would thank him. And that “someday” is nearly every day that I play my keyboard!
- If I was a recording artist, and made an album of praise and worship music to – and about – Jesus, would I get all made up and get my picture put on the cover…thereby putting the focus on ME?
- When I am in a spiritual or personal tailspin I recover by immersing myself in the Scriptures; so why is it so uncommon for me to do so anyway, and avoid the tailspins altogether?
- Almost any leftovers taste better wrapped in a tortilla.
- I always used one company for all of our supplements and some organic groceries but the last 3 orders took at least 2 weeks to arrive last fall; they blamed covid. Used a different company, orders always arrive in 2-3 days (as do my orders everywhere else!), no excuses, they just get the job done. I love iHerb! They have lots of specials too!
- Speaking of online orders, I don’t use “the big guys” or anyone based in China, but I’ve been able to find great prices and services with LOTS of other companies that I am happy to share if you ever want to know!
- Pete remembered something that happened when he was in the USAF tonight. I can’t imagine how traumatizing that had to be for those involved…and it was something that someone did purposely to get that effect. I was horrified. Very hard to understand the heart of someone who could even think of doing something like that.
- Similar to above, I was watching rescue videos online which is something I rarely do. I feel the same way about people who do awful things to animals…or children.
- Similar to above, I’m not a big fan of most children, even knowing it isn’t usually their fault. I just don’t have the patience. But a child, especially a baby, who is suffering, will just about bring me to my knees. Even though I can’t do anything about it, usually.
- I’ve been researching carnivore eating lately. I had had great success with pure keto 18 years ago with pain and inflammation issues, which weren’t NEARLY as severe back then. It doesn’t work anymore. So I’m thinking of a 30-day reset on carnivore, then adding one of my favorite vegetables, one at a time, to see if any of them are contributing to my pain which is becoming extreme. Just a thought at this point, but every change starts with a thought, right?
- Is time going by more quickly? I’m thinking about Matthew 24:22
- I have such great ideas for my site, and sometimes I even get things set up…then I forget what I was doing and can’t pick up where I left off! Ugh.
- AND I made it to 13! I could have done more thoughts, had I been able to get to my laptop before I forgot several of them. Am I going to try it again? Dunno.